What's new

Deus nailed the smalls today, silver and HURRY HARD!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had an hour tonight, went back to where I found the 1867 IH last night. I've always kept my silencer setting at -1, but I've read that turning it up to 0 or +1 won't hurt the separation or depth in iron infested areas. I bumped it up to 0 the last few hunts and maybe it helped.

I got a very poor yet hopeful signal and amongst the load of crap came this 1904 fishscale. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236620.373645.webp

All this came from the hole with the silver coin!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236703.287794.webp

The little curling rock is super small, it was hard to find in the dirt, but I knew something was there.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236802.259043.webp

It was a fun hour tonight!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236848.204302.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236871.746174.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469236894.357749.webp
 
Upvote 44
The Deus will find some tiny targets extremely well, took me a long time to be able to tell the tiny from the coin size.
Is that (fishscale) a Dime or a Half Dime? Or is it a Nickle?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Great finds!

It's actually a "half tenth", ten of them make a half dollar lol lol
 
Sweet! Awesome finds!

That wire would do me in. Thats alot of work!
 
Congrats on the finds JC. I can not help but notice that all of your finds are small, that Deus is sniffing out the goods.

Very well done sir!
 
Congrats on the finds JC. I can not help but notice that all of your finds are small, that Deus is sniffing out the goods.

Very well done sir!

At this point I have been going very slow and digging everything that even slightly beeps at any VDI. It's all ears these days haha. My prime detecting spots are scarce on good signals, but luckily I've been finding some good things in the mix of junk.

Thanks for the response CT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom