What's new

Deus Scores Some Fathers Day Beach Gold

vferrari

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
4,911
Reaction score
8,380
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deus Scores Some Father's Day Beach Gold

After digging my fair share of clad, zincolns, keys, sinkers, tent stakes, pull tabs, and foil during an early morning beach park dig, the Deus numbers said probable pull tab, tone said nickel (but a little sweeter), bottom of the scoop said gold ring which made for a nice bonus on Father's Day! Stay thirsty my friends.
 

Attachments

  • 1466375788379.webp
    1466375788379.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 16
Sweet!!! Congrats!!!
Nice gold ring!
Do i see some stones in it to?

A Happy Father's Day!
 
A successful hunt I will add. Nice
 
Sweet!!! Congrats!!!
Nice gold ring!
Do i see some stones in it to?

A Happy Father's Day!

Yeah. Could be some diamond chips but haven't verified yet. Thanks.
 
After 249 junk holes of possible gold, the gold shines through. Awesome!!
 
Thanks all for the congrats and encouragement. Lot of firsts this year for me. I may even fool myself into thinking that I might know what I'm doing, sort of... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom