What's new

DFX Issue...

UTcoinshootR

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
UT!
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, DFX300
When I turn up the sensitivity on my DFX in the Coin program, it won't ground balance. It has done this with 2 different loops now, should I send it in?
 
I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.


fccdfed
 
FCCDFEd said:
I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.


fccdfed

Good to hear about their service because I just sent off my loop. hopefully they get it back to me faster than the weeds on my spot can grow.
 
Is that the only issue folks are having with the DFX? The DFX is what I am saving my pennies for. ;D

Dave :coffee2:
 
UT,
Did you get the coil back and did it fix the problem?

My machine started having problems ground balancing today. I have a few extra coils so I will have to try another one to see if it works better. At first I thought it was the DX-1 probe but after unhooking it the problem continued. I really don't want to send my machine out so I hope it is just the coil.
NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom