DFX pricing

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Go on Ebay and search Whites DFX Sold Items. That will show you what people are paying.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Escape is spot on, best way is to check EBay sold items.

yammy

May 19, 2019
West Sussex, UK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Golden Mask One 15 kHz, Whites DFX300mm, Quest Q40, Nokta Impact, Makro Racer.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can someone help me out with what the DFX are selling for. I know this isn't the classified section, I'm just trying to get an idea of pricing at the moment. Thanks

Here in the UK they tend to hover around the £250/$300 mark. Some higher, some lower. I just picked up a DFX300mm in almost new condition for £160/$200. Bought mainly because of the dual frequency as I need it to work on the beach and wet sand and it does that very well indeed. People say it is a complex machine but I guess that depends on your definition of complex. I don't find it complex at all. Set it for where you search mostly. Store the setting and then it's pretty much a turn on and go detector. Plus Whites customer service is second to none so definitely a good buy.

Are you selling or buying?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
On eBay, it looks like they're selling in the $350-$450 range.

yammy

May 19, 2019
West Sussex, UK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Golden Mask One 15 kHz, Whites DFX300mm, Quest Q40, Nokta Impact, Makro Racer.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
On eBay, it looks like they're selling in the $350-$450 range.

I noticed more people asking about the DFX recently. Maybe its a "Summer thing". People wanting to buy a detector for the holidays and looking to get as much bang for their buck as possible?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread