vibes
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
- #1
Thread Owner

smasher said:Congrates on the diamonds, I bet your hooked on diamond hunting now......If you wasn't already.

I guess if anyone deserves to be showered with diamonds, it's you.vibes said:smasher said:Congrates on the diamonds, I bet your hooked on diamond hunting now......If you wasn't already.
I've got the diamond lust bad![]()
Suck-Upsmasher said:I guess if anyone deserves to be showered with diamonds, it's you.vibes said:smasher said:Congrates on the diamonds, I bet your hooked on diamond hunting now......If you wasn't already.
I've got the diamond lust bad![]()
congrats again.


jersey devl said:We are witnessing the beginnings of a new tiara! Congrats Tori!![]()

jersey devl said:We are witnessing the beginnings of a new tiara! Congrats Tori!![]()


Sorry,vibes said:I'm hosting a Girls Night Out at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse tonight and I'm bring the diamond
If you can make it tonight...I'd love to see your faces!!!!!

tmanfromtexas said:Congrats Tori!!! I wish my wife and I could have met with you when you were down but the list of honey dos were long and distinguished. What karat is it? It looks very nice. TMAN...
I was just thinking about you the other day! Glad to see you're still alive and kickin'.
