goldgrubber
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2007
- Messages
- 583
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western New York
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, Whites 5900, Minelab Excalibur
Nice! That should bring you some good luck.
That's funny you should say that !cottonjim said:Your girl friend could have totally misread that and ran in the room accepting your proposal, LMAO. Nice job returning the ring, WTG.
P.S. I think you "girlfreind" wants you to marry her.---seems that you have her fully "trained" since she'll buy and bring home the beer while shopping. you don't want to lose a fully trained one ---- as I sure you know it takes alot of time and effort to get a woman ready to "cope" with living with a man.---Ivan
I'm pretty new to this site but so far most of the people I've been reading about here I have found to be extremely ethical people. You're just another fine example of that. Great job! I hope I'm given the opportunity some day to do the same thing. Keep up the good work!