What's new

Diamond rings and gold bands

mamabear2

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My mother passed away several months ago and I was looking through all of her jewelry and found some diamond rings, gold wedding bands, gold and diamond watches, and gold necklaces. I will upload the diamond rings and wedding bands for now and will upload the rest later. Two of the wedding bands belonged to her and my father. There is also a baby ring. The diamond rings are family heirlooms. These will never be sold at any time no matter what.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    25 KB · Views: 762
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 801
Upvote 0
allen said:
sorry to hear about your mom passing away,
but you will always have memories of her and
no one can take those away !

Thank you! I will always have fond memories of my mom. She was 84 years old when she passed. :icon_thumright: ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom