What's new

Diamond weight estimator

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,198
Reaction score
107,787
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This simple little chart has proven to be spot on !! My wife found this for me. So far its been right every time. Just got a real nice 2.25 carat diamond !! 💎
20260308_104545.webp
20260308_104610.webp
20260308_104640.webp


 
Upvote 0
Great quick reference chart your Mrs got you.
Now is the 2.5 big enough for her?
Congratulations on the recovery 👏
Hah....2.5 has always satisfied her before !!😅🤣😂🤣🫡
 
Since your wife found it for you she deserves the diamond ear ring anyways. But I'm sure it looks wonderful on you. lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260308_185245310.webp
    IMG_20260308_185245310.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20260308_185420280_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260308_185420280_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20260308_185411722~2.webp
    IMG_20260308_185411722~2.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 31
That's a Big Beauty!! You've got a big casher .. on that one..:goldtrophy:
I found a 2ct emerald cut, plat ring several years ago, had it estimated at Jared Jewelry's 23 to 27.. they offered me 9204. that visit. I had just found it so at that time wanted to keep it for a while. I went back ten years later and walked out with a very big smile. All they wanted was the diamond.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom