beanflippinclint
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2023
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 698
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bonner county ,north Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went out for a few early to the ball field , got 5.00 in quarters dimes and nickels lots of erasers and pulled tabs of course colored in gold. That way you get excited every time you dig one and two pieces bling ,I think maybe you guys can tell me.if the diamond setting is a namebrand. I just don’t know what it is. Maybe it be real. It is an earring, both of them, the cowgirl up boots and diamond.s
Upvote
6







