Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 558
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0
I'd rather search dimes than halves. Don't know why, I just like them. In order to keep my dumps down I haven't searched one box or roll of dimes all year. Got nearly 400 keepers last year.
After seeing your score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:it looks like I'm going to fall off the dime wagon as well.
Thanks
Rich

how many are 1964? now i feel like i want some dime boxes, wanted to complete a roll one day but not even half way :(

Hey SC - I've done so few dimes lately that I'm not sure if that is good. I used to do dimes when I could just dump mixed bags but my dump bank clamped down on that. I was working to fill my Roosevelt and Mercury dime books then. I am down to six on the Rooselvelt and did pretty well with the Mercury book. My best roll was six silvers and once got two Mercury from a machine roll. Maybe I'll hit them again in the fall when things slow down at work.

Maine_Jim

wow diver you da dime man. jim i dont do dimes on a regular basis. i just pick up boxes of dimes when the halves go bad. might be doing dimes more now if the half boxes here dont get to smelling better.

silvercop said:
wow diver you da dime man. jim i dont do dimes on a regular basis. i just pick up boxes of dimes when the halves go bad. might be doing dimes more now if the half boxes here dont get to smelling better.

I just like to break up the monotony of halves. Most are Rosies, but 2 of the tubes are mercs and half of the one tube are barbers. I just liked the challenge. Beautiful mahogany cigar box, I found some old glass cigar tubes (grandpa's and garage sales), and tried to fill the box by CRH'ing. Now, I've exceeded the box, but have a few glass tubes remaining. It makes for a nice display.

Hey good to know your not giving up. Dimes can be fun but I would also mix in nickels. Just my thought but you could find a good mix this way.

Golden Silver

Reading this thread must have brung ME luck as yesterday I got (4) Rosies and a Merc out of 4 boxes. Last time I think I got 2 out of 4 boxes. Will see what I can scrounge up today, hoping for 3K. HH Mark

i have been hitting it dry lately with the silver dimes....low volume....4 in the last 450 rolls.

Great finds silver cop. Wow Diver_Down.

My eyes really hurt after going thru one box of dimes. Can't guess how you guys do it.

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back