Did a little hunting this morning

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Here is what I found this morning. almost 1$ in clad. I had a good time finding it. I am learning to love this new idea of wood chips in public play areas. all of the new coins are only about 2" down, due to the weed barier that they put down. it makes for fun hunting. I plan on hitting Pt. Defiance again tomorrow. Im having pretty good luck around the trails, for a new hunter that is. I hope all the dads had a happy fathers day. Talk to you later, and happy hunting, Brad

Attachments

• finds6-20-05.jpg
    finds6-20-05.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
Wood chips are great to hunt in. Yesterday I went to a playground that had shredded rubber from tires. Didn't find anything there. Everything stays on top and there are no cracks for coins to fall in.
~Kansas~

T

T-Rex

I like the really fine peagravel too... you don't even need a digger... :D

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't beat "sand"!

HH

LOnewolfe

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! Your getting better kix.HH

cableman79

May 17, 2005
Mobile, Alabama
I stood in front of the woodchip playground today and saw all those kids and desided that there was no way I would detect there today. I could see it plain as day: hey whatcha doin? can I help? whats that?

and all the touching kids do with out asking. I just couldnt bring myself to go in there!

T

T-Rex

cableman79 said:
I stood in front of the woodchip playground today and saw all those kids and desided that there was no way I would detect there today. I could see it plain as day: hey whatcha doin? can I help? whats that?

and all the touching kids do with out asking. I just couldnt bring myself to go in there!

yep... and stick their little grubby hands in the hole while you're trying to dig, and then... "hey mister can I have it?" :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread