What's new

DID ALRIGHT ON 90%ERS TODAY.

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I picked up my normal two boxes yesterday and they were pretty good combined. Usually I average 1-90% per box but today I cleaned up on the 64's. They came out looking almost white as snow. Here is what I found.

64(5)

65(1)
66(6)
67(3)
68(8)
69(5)

90%(5)
40%(23)

TOTAL KEEPERS= 28
 
Upvote 0
Very nice day GS.....congrats! I know your waiting for the next boxes....lol. Keep em coming.......
 
Nice - sure beats the skunk posts by a long shot - 90%'ers to boot.
 
Oh here are the picks I forgot to add them.

-GS
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 361
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 341
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 361
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 341
excellent job. :thumbsup: i'd take finds like that any day and every day.

p.s. thanks for the pics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom