N nuggetmann Full Member Joined Sep 16, 2018 Messages 117 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 13, 2019 #1 Do you guys have any idea what this could be? Google images is leaning towards an old tent spike. What do you think?
Do you guys have any idea what this could be? Google images is leaning towards an old tent spike. What do you think?
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 14, 2019 #2 Cool spike. Clean it up and give us a few more close up Pics Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2019 #3 I believe most CW era tent stakes were made of wood. That said, you could have a picket pin. Post some better pics of the 'top'. Upvote 0
I believe most CW era tent stakes were made of wood. That said, you could have a picket pin. Post some better pics of the 'top'.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 15, 2019 #4 I'm thinking this is wagon related hardware, possibly a pin to hold the side or back in place Of course I'm not a CW guy, I'll leave that up to the experts here... like TheCannonballGuy. Dave Attachments wagon003.webp 24.4 KB · Views: 163 wagon001.webp 14 KB · Views: 168 Upvote 0
I'm thinking this is wagon related hardware, possibly a pin to hold the side or back in place Of course I'm not a CW guy, I'll leave that up to the experts here... like TheCannonballGuy. Dave