What's new

Did I miss something?

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are these posts from 2005 being dragged back up? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I've been seeing the same thing. Also, I sometimes come across post's from a couple month's ago (ie: Gmans tracking list)
 
GMan's tracking list is awesome and (IMHO), can be bumped to the top anytime. Read GMan's first posts in the tracking list. It's a great idea, and I'm glad that he's doing it. I like to look at it on occasion, just to see the cool finds.


Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I've been seeing the same thing. Also, I sometimes come across post's from a couple month's ago (ie: Gmans tracking list)
yes there are a few tracking lists that get bumped to the top everytime someone posts thier finds. these are ongoing tracking lists and are continuosly posted on like LJ's which is posted on monthly by many members.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom