Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful day! 76 degrees and sunshine! Couldn't get much better than that. I spent several hours teaching the heifers how to metal detect today. They really caught on fast...just have to teach them not to nibble on the coil.... ;D They made for great company. No back talk or ridicule from any of them! :D
Anyhow.....this is what I decided to keep today.....I don't know what the top thing is...just different....then a mini ball and a slug (i guess) and a shell....got another marble....and I think this is a lip stick tube...a couple of button snaps...one says ? Wheeler ?.......then I got something else I don't know what it is..... two pennies...one 1945 wheat and the other just a penny....and finally this arrow looking thing. Anybody have any ideas what the unknown stuff is? I hope your day was a great one!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0102stuff.JPG
    0102stuff.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Now ...if you could only teach them heifers to dig....you would have it made....nice finds and that lipstick is a cute one....

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Nana on your finds and having a nice day to get out and have some fun.

Huntin' 59er

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
nice finds, no you did not sleep through winter this is spring break, winter will be back soon,, lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice finds, Nana! My 1st impression was the top item was a wagon wheel wrench but it looks too small for that. Enjoy the weather while you can. HH

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what the other things are Nana. Fun things to dig up on a beautiful day!!!! :D :D ;D ;D :) :)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice Nana. Looks like there was some kids around there at some point.

Keep up the good work

HH Jer

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good eye on the marble. Glad to see you got out. Is the pasture yours?

The bottom piece looks like part of a hoe or spade.

Happy hunting in 2006!

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Well now! This casual list of finds including COINS from someone who just a short time ago was SOOOOO CERTAIN that there were NOOOO coins out there. Indian heads, wheats! What next? GOLD! SILVER! ?WTG NANA!!!!! ?You make me proud of your dedication to the hobby.

How big is the metal arrowhead looking whatzit on the bottom of the photo? They did make metal arrowheads for tradeback when. As to the weather, It was sunny & 41 degrees here today. I actually made my short hunt today in a T-shirt & jeans. No jacket.
Spotz

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
haupin said:
Good eye on the marble.? Glad to see you got out.? Is the pasture yours?

The bottom piece looks like part of a hoe or spade.

Happy hunting in 2006!

My thoughts are that the bottom piece is part of either a field or garden cultivator-the part that makes the furrows in the soil.

Z

ZumbroKid

The top item look like it fits a bulls nose. He make him do what ya want.

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going Nana! Tsgman

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Thanks yall!

This pasture is part of the farm I have been going to for the last couple of weeks.

The arrow looking thing at the bottom.... seems kinda small for a spade. That's why I kept it.....it looked ....odd....but....what do I know...that's why I brought back...so yall could tell me!? :D I took a pic of the front and was going to take a pic of the back...but my battery died...? :-\

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Thank you!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;)

Attachments

• spade2.JPG
    spade2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 255

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great find's nana..sorry I can't help you on the relic's,no idea.It's been raining up here for a couples day's now,should clear tommorrow.Anyway congrat's and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread