What's new

Did Some Searching Today......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. It was been quite some time since I have posted. I hope ya'll are doing good & raking the silver (and other goodies) in. I still talk to a few members here so I know they are doing well..... ;)

I have had boxes sitting at a handful of banks so today I decided to pick some up and take a look-see. Besides, the vault tellers were probably cursing me.....ha!

Today's yield.......

5-64's
4-65's
8-66's
22-67's
20-68's
11-69's
2 Franklin's 50-D & 63-D (Mark....You know where one of these will end up huh.....lol....thanks again)

72 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • PA180068.webp
    PA180068.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0
nice finds as always ;)
 
Glad you decided to pick up your exercise weights finally- I would have done it for ya but just too far to drive- sides I would be out of hunting money before I crossed the state line LOL. I'm still trying to find another bank that will order for ME weekly. I have one on an automatic 2 boxes every Wednesday, another that will order $2000 every other week but I have to tell her, and another that will order $1000 every other week. I've got several branches of CU that I can order from on a periodic basis but only the one can commit to every week. I do have a couple coin counter bags earmarked for ME when they get full- a week before Christmas I will make my rounds with boquets of candy canes and chocolate coins.
Enough rambling, good to see ya back. HH Mark
 
Good to see you posting again.

Congrats on the good finds.

Scott (Mich)
 
Awesome finds ;D
Out of how many boxes was that?
HH
vegasmtl
 
LJ, good to see your still in the hunt. Not a bad haul. I'm still pulling some silver, few here, few there but it all adds up. Don't be such a stranger.
 
Nicely done there LJ.

You don't want any bank tellers mad at you. They are, after all, a CRHer's best ally.

Stay well and have a great weekend.
 
Good totals LJ. How many boxes is that out of? (Glad to see you are well and scoring)
 
Good to see you back!
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom