What's new

✅ SOLVED Did we loose the entire thread that addressed buttons like this?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,354
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Did we lose the entire thread that addressed buttons like this?

I hope not...that would be a shame!
 

Attachments

  • buttonb.webp
    buttonb.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
That's a good one, too, but no .. the one I am talking about discussed in great detail buttons similar to the one I posted above .. some were fashion buttons while some were not.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The wings are a little rounded but that looks like US Navy, unless its steel backed.. I dont think we can search specific forums like before but you can also search at the top of the page here where it says GO for a search of TN.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom