What's new

Did well at an old school site tonight.....

DanMI

Sr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
391
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hit an old school site that has produced for me in the past. I thought I had it pretty well picked, but I guess not. Got 3 wheats 1909, 40s, 50d. A 1904 Barber dime, a sterling pin, an Alaska thingy, marble buttons, etc. Not too bad an evening. Great weather too. Hh dan
 

Attachments

  • 2010_0321Image0001.webp
    2010_0321Image0001.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 2010_0321Image0002.webp
    2010_0321Image0002.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 222
YEAH! :headbang: That's a real good hunt! congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
good hunt Dan!! :thumbsup: congrats on those old coins, barber silver!! wooohooo...did you check that 09 for a vdb? cool relics too, any idea what the Akaska thing is?
 
WTG Dan, nice finds. Congrats on the Barber! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Sweet silver Barber Dan! :icon_thumleft: I like the sterling pin and Alaska disc. Did you ever figure out what it is?

HH
 
Great goin' Nick!

-RR
 
Way to go Dan! Nice Barber :icon_thumleft:
 
That was a great hunt and finds Dan :thumbsup: congrats on the Barber, wheats and cool sterling pin! That Alaska tag is way cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom