N.J.THer
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2006
- Messages
- 3,283
- Reaction score
- 240
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
If so, what did you think?
I thought it was pretty good. I really enjoyed the parts where they had the ROV on the wreck sites and they were recovering artifacts. I think the series runs for two months so I'm looking forward to see what else they show. I've read about most of the stuff they cover but it is still cool to see the actual videos.
NJ
I thought it was pretty good. I really enjoyed the parts where they had the ROV on the wreck sites and they were recovering artifacts. I think the series runs for two months so I'm looking forward to see what else they show. I've read about most of the stuff they cover but it is still cool to see the actual videos.
NJ
At one point when they thought they'd found a coin on the ocean floor (hoping it was from the wreck they were looking for), they all joked "and we thought we were about to be rich!" But then they quickly turned to the archie and joked "even he can get excited about that" I guess to poke fun at the notion that archies don't care about value or collectibility, and only care about historical preservation, looking with disdain on Treasure hunters 
Not like they Killed






