What's new

Didnt Find Much, Just One Babe and a Watery Grave

Quin

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
584
Reaction score
611
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Find Much, Just One Babe and a Watery Grave

I went out detecting this weekend at a spot where I found my first silver coin just to see if there was any more left there. I decided to bring my brother and girlfriend along and make it a challenge (as we often do). So here's the deal: Whoever finds the most desirable item out of this site is safe. The other one is swimming with the fishes. Enjoy!


 
Upvote 8
A good dirt fishing video & thanks for sharing it - by the way just how cold was the water?

Texas ED
 
A good dirt fishing video & thanks for sharing it - by the way just how cold was the water?

Texas ED

Thanks! The water temp was about 55 degrees Fahrenheit so it was definitely a bit chilly :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom