What's new

didnt have the heart

fyrfighter17

Full Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
154
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essington,Pa
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didn't have the heart

found this lil'guy croutched down in the middle of the road..a truck went right over top of him...no sign of momma or the rest of the family,so I now have a kid to raise LOL when he gets old enough I will release him at the local lake where several other geese live and are cared for by the residents
 

Attachments

  • pix050208_2a.webp
    pix050208_2a.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 509
Re: didn't have the heart

Feed it well and it will be nice and plump come Christmas Time ;D Just teasing of coarse! You have a good heart! :thumbsup:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

AWWWWW! Such a cutie! You're a great person to take on raising that little one. :)

Nana :)
 
Re: didn't have the heart

You got that right Nana... what a great thing to do... would love to see pictures as hes growing up... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

I would call him "Find of the day" :wav: :wav:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

What a great find. :thumbsup:

There are a few animal rescuers on Tnet if you need advice. Felinepeachy has raised many baby birds....and DSmokey is a vet.

Good luck!! :)
 
Re: didn't have the heart

Awww he is a cutie for sure! Amazing the resources we have here...animal rescue, vets....It is like a one stop shopping place for everything you need....what a family eh? Take care of the lil guy and please post more pics as he grows up! Too cool!
 
Re: didn't have the heart

You forgot to say Quack! M :D nty
 
Re: didn't have the heart

ooops busted! lol I guess you owned me a quack on that one! :wink:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

awesome !!! all the best with it.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Re: didn't have the heart

hows the little bugger doing today? he/shes gonna think you his mama. :thumbsup:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

Bootybay said:
hows the little bugger doing today? he/shes gonna think you his mama. :thumbsup:

he's makin a mess..had him swimming in the tub today and he made sure he splashed me,over and over...he has a hearty appetite too...likes the corn/cheerios mash I make for him
 
Re: didn't have the heart

Sounds like you are having fun with him already! ;D
 
Re: didn't have the heart

now thats great to hear.. phew I was worried he wouldn't eat for ya... I cant wait to see how much hes grown in a week.. :thumbsup:
 
Re: didn't have the heart

ruba dub dub the brat in the tub
 

Attachments

  • pix050408_1.webp
    pix050408_1.webp
    81 KB · Views: 183
  • pix050408_2.webp
    pix050408_2.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 181
Re: didn't have the heart

Ahhh your a good Mr. Mom.. what a lil cutie... I love the tub pix...thanks for showing em ... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom