Different but still treasure

Treasure2find

Jul 11, 2005
Western Kentucky
My son and I (he's 5) went to the bank today to get some rolls of pennies to search through,We usually get about 25.00 worth when the teller brought the bag out I noticed a lot of writing on the rolls when I got to the truck I relised they where all wheat pennies wow I thought so I went back in and quess whaat they acually had 22.00 more I got them all.Turns out a guys father passed and he just wanted to get rid of them.They where all wheats except a few rolls of unopened 1965 pennies.My son was disappointed because we didn't get any to look through HA HA

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At least you tried,maybe next time they'll be full of some REAL good one's...HH!!

R

rb

Wow that is cool. did you go through them to see if there are any key dates on them. HH RB

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, sounds like you could use one of those magnifyer lamps.? ?That would make your job easier.? Don't forget to look for errors like double dies.

Oh ya....welcome to the forum and good luck.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Neat find!

Did you happen to ask if that guy turned in any silver?!

Congrats on your find!

;)

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
That's great! Even the unopened rolls are good, because you have so many uncirulated ones of that year. We'd love to know the dates and maybe pictures? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread