What's new

Different coin roll types

courtjesterclown

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado/West Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III, Ace 250, Bullseye 120
Only been searching for a few weeks now, but the bank i get my halves from always are wrapped in the yellow, string and son wrappers. Does that mean they are wrapped inside the bank, or at a reserve somewhere? I stopped in on monday and got 8 rolls, and the teller said she would order some for me and they would be in next week, which was really nice of her considering i dont even have an account at that bank. ;D happy hunting all.
 
Upvote 0
Anybody have better luck with one type of rolls or boxes versus another type? The only reason i ask is im tryin to figure out if the rolls im getting are rolled inside the bank or at a reserve somewhere. Thanks in advance.
 
I'm sure the bank does not roll them if they are sealed rolls. They would come from a distributor. The bank does not roll and seal coin. Good Luck in your hunts!
 
The bank across the street rolls their own coins, but it is the only bank so far that I've found that does that.
 
I have a couple of banks that gets halves by the bag or by the customer and they roll their own.
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom