What's new

Different Creek, Different Type Artifacts

muttandjeeps

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moved from the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts t
Detector(s) used
The Equinox 800 is the only one I need...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy 4th to one and all!
My son and I went out to a different area today, about 2 miles from our last hunt. We got a bunch of points, and a nice tool. Different bases than we were used to.
The second picture is from a plowed field not far from here, we got 2 heavy, thick "leaf" points (spears?), and a hand axe/chopper. These look more "crude", could they be older?
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • July 4 2014.webp
    July 4 2014.webp
    191.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Gibson.webp
    Gibson.webp
    258.2 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
Very good day and it would be hard to tell if they where older are not without knowing what you had been finding.
 
I enjoy finding all types of artifacts but the worked flint is my favorite. You scored
 
Nice finds! I would say those are all archaic. WTG!
 
i am thinking that is a nice spokeshave on the left of the penny
you tore it up.....way to go!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom