What's new

Different kind of artifacts

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stumbled on this site. The artifacts are for sale. Most are from Africa and France. Got some strange looking artifacts from a real old age. I found it interesting to look at and the prices are high. Check it out FOSSILS FOR SALE FOSSIL DEALERS Look under primitive and ancient man pages.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Man I'll bet sales are slow with that outfit. Crazy!!!
 
Holy toledo.Neat to look at though. I do not think I will be buying anything from africa any time soon maybe a little French wine though. Thanks Rock!
 
Been to this site before. Wish I could get those prices for some of my finds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom