Different paper rolls, updated question.

RED THUNDER

Dec 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
1/8/08
Since last week I noticed the fed rolls that have been yellow
have change to Wells Fargo brown paper rolls. Still good
silver counts though. ??? Anybody else experience this?

Red Thunder

1/9/08
Any ideal why this would be? I have around 8 different banks that order from the fed that used to be in yellow wrappers that are now brown Wells Fargo. Thanks

Red Thunder

Upvote 0
Re: Different paper rolls

I find rolls with yellow, gold, or black print on white paper (Black have been the best for me). I also find brown paper with dark brown printing on occasion, I think they are shotgun rolled by the bank not the FED.

Re: Different paper rolls

Mine are always brown and they are usually full of crap too. One out of 10 boxes lately has something in it, and that is usually a single 40%er, maybe two. This is why you don't see me posting too much on this page anymore. South Florida is silvered out as far as the fed boxes go. I did find some rolls that someone brought in and I scored on those a few weeks back, ended up with 2 rolls of 40%ers and a couple 90%ers plus a proof coin out of 14 rolls. The best rolls are the hand rolled ones. I have a hard time finding single rolls down here at any bank, they usually look at me like i'm crazy or speaking a foreign language or something. If I spend a day searching 20 different banks i'll be lucky to find any single rolls at all. Sorry to start ranting, my Fed rolls have always been brown as stated,both from Loomis and Wells Fargo as well as Brinks. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back