What's new

Dig a Barber get a Haircut

diggerranger

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
393
Reaction score
862
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I had about 45 minutes so I scouted a new spot. Found a buckle that looks colonial and was shocked when I saw 85 on the Garett and it was silver and not a beer can. So keeping the tradition when I dig a barber I get a haircut.
Any identification on the buckle would be appreciated. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520893632.530559.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520893662.832049.webp
 
Upvote 0
So keeping the tradition when I dig a barber I get a haircut.

if I followed that tradition, my hair would be so long I'd look like cousin It from the Addam's family. I haven't found one in a loooooooooooong time

d1dda662320b809699476b0552884f80.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice find, congratulations!
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Looks like half of a spectacle buckle to me.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom