What's new

DIG

Red Earth

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
This was about five or six hours for me. Ground is so hard it takes an eternity to make progress.
Also a pic of part of my greenbush site. I'm very fortunate that I haven't had to leave empty handed in prolly three years. Starting to get spoiled.
Its not much but hope you all enjoy
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130803_171116.webp
    ForumRunner_20130803_171116.webp
    10 KB · Views: 112
  • ForumRunner_20130803_171128.webp
    ForumRunner_20130803_171128.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 85
  • ForumRunner_20130803_171146.webp
    ForumRunner_20130803_171146.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
That is a real nice point and the others are not bad finds:thumbsup:I have spent a many an hour digging and come home with less than that. You are in a good spot keep it up:occasion14:
 
Oh Maeon that is a sweet looking hole and wall!
 
Thanks. Its much bigger actually. I had to dig canals so the water would drain. The darn thing is all clay so it never soaks in. I'm going to try and create a water mining system so I stop breaking pieces. It also will allow me to uncover the relics much faster.
My bracken site it prolly twice as big
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom