What's new

Digger Shovel

I have a post similar to this and got some great ideas. I was going to purchase a Little Eagle 58 but changed my mind to a piranha. Spoke to the folks at Predator Tools who were very helpful. The shovels may seem pricey but they are not as they are made in the USA and extremely sturdy and light.
 
Afraid I gonna lose it, gonna go ahead and order another lil diggerView attachment 1665222
The lil digger was my favorite until I purchased the new improved orange lil digger, I mostly woods hunt, lots of rocks and roots. I do tend to abuse shovels even bending my hd whites Hawg at the neck, and I liking the new model even more 20190106_142338.webp
 
A couple of nice tools, this is good for future reference in the event I need another shovel.
 
Old thread but I wanted to show how my Lil Digger shovel has held up the last 8 years. Not to bad!Capture.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom