What's new

DIGGERS SHOW CANCELED....NO FOURTH SEASON.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
 
That's just cruel! Had me jumping with joy when I read the title.
 
How many sections of the forum is this going to be posted in?
 
I am watching Diggers now, I work 2nd shift, 10 hour shifts and it is on at 4 a.m. I just saw the one guy hump a bush when he found a Barber Half Dollar, lol.
 
Isn't that what everyone is supposed to do when you find a barber? As long as the bush doesn't say no, right? (sorry, I couldn't help myself! :laughing7:)
 
Drat! Now all of those followers will just have to watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo!
 
I hope you know you broke an old man's heart. I bet you go around stomping on peoples toes. Not really, wish I'd thought of it, that was a good one, got my interest really quick.
 
Hey, don't knock the cast of "Honey Boo Boo." I've got kin that makes that cast look like a bunch of genius's.
 
tattoo-41.webp
 
Hey, don't knock the cast of "Honey Boo Boo." I've got kin that makes that cast look like a bunch of genius's.

Lol! We must be from the same gene pool!
 
Great April Fools joke as I went for it! Glad it was a joke as we never miss an episode. Love the show and many of my co-workers do as well. The show is responsible for two of my buddies buying machines and now we all go out together and have a blast!
 
I am new to the Forum and I thought this was the happiest news I've ever heard... This show makes all of us look like idiots who go crazy for a 3 dollars hair clip. I wish there was a show that would show Detectorist having fun, with out looking like scavengers. However as an April fools joke! I love it! Scared many and made others very happy!
 
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! (13 backflips and fell into a cesspool).

old-cabin10.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom