What's new

Diggin the big signals

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Sometimes when I get bored just huntin' a regular ole park I decide to dig EVERY big sound I hear in my 'phones.

This is what unearthed and have to say I have NO idea what they be...well a few I recognize, like the heart pin,key, lipstick tube, but what about the 'others?'

Thanks:)
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0050.webp
    DSCF0050.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF0039.webp
    DSCF0039.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF0047.webp
    DSCF0047.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCF0048.webp
    DSCF0048.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 269
I believe the large thing might be a type of track clamp (?), the bolt is a track connector bolt, the thing with the two grooves may be a type of double sided wrench (check it for serrations), you might have a piece of babbit there, and the other long pice could be just about any type of support bracket.
 
Upvote 0
a'nuther shot
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0046.webp
    DSCF0046.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
I'll stick with babbitt vibes. lead is usually just marked and this ingot is patented..
 
Upvote 0
Darn good way to hunt, you're gonna get something really nice with that method. It's the carrying the stuff around in the pouch that gets to be a pain in the butt. All I've been digging are nice, easy to carry, pulltabs. Thinking of making a necklace with em', then hanging myself.
Carl
 
Upvote 0
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Darn good way to hunt, you're gonna get something really nice with that method. It's the carrying the stuff around in the pouch that gets to be a pain in the butt. All I've been digging are nice, easy to carry, pulltabs. Thinking of making a necklace with em', then hanging myself.
Carl

That was awesome.... :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom