Digging on beach

EPWright

Greenie
Nov 25, 2013
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt gold in the old desert and abandoned forgotten mine areas.

I'm hunting a few old burial treasure sites like Ckive Cussler based one novel on.

U met a guy out west who uses psychics to guide him. He's got a gpr to locate the voids.

EPWright

Greenie
Nov 25, 2013
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apologies.
Clive Cussler.
I met a guy and his brother who used a gpr and minelab gold metal detector to attempt locating a cavern system.
U have been fortunate enough to find gold nuggets in washers and dried up mine processing leach ponds.

Can the device track gold in mountains where there was a abandoned mines?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EPWright, Joska can not sell, he is not a supporting vendor.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice unit but a little outdated. We have been Testing the latest model the last few months and it finds what every your body's electrical charge is, some can't handle it but with training we can guarantee you will double what your finding now. The only problem we have not fixed yet is we keep finding (6) View attachment 2078865 feet down skeletons with gold.
Well first of all we engineered my locator not something you can buy on eBay and it’s made to locate all gold items and it 100 percent discriminates anywhere

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both Treasure Hunter and I are located in Florida......and as for me, I have never seen a person walking down a beach with a rod, digging 5 foot holes for a gold ring. I think you would stick out like a sore thumb. Probably never get to 5 foot anyways as the water table would drown the hole.So what was the meaning to your original question and why did you ask if you didnt want feedback.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apologies.
Clive Cussler.
I met a guy and his brother who used a gpr and minelab gold metal detector to attempt locating a cavern system.
U have been fortunate enough to find gold nuggets in washers and dried up mine processing leach ponds.

Can the device track gold in mountains where there was an abandoned mines?
Yes it can with ease

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My overall point was that I can detect gold targets that your metal detectors can’t detect because of the depth.
Prove it

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both Treasure Hunter and I are located in Florida......and as for me, I have never seen a person walking down a beach with a rod, digging 5 foot holes for a gold ring. I think you would stick out like a sore thumb. Probably never get to 5 foot anyways as the water table would drown the hole.So what was the meaning to your original question and why did you ask if you didnt want feedback.
My original post was if anyone dug any gold target at depth beyond 2 ft because the good stuff and older stuff is beyond 2 ft and yes it was 5 ft deep

Attachments

• F42E2CE9-F3F7-4DB1-90C2-6682BFA19A11.jpeg
    F42E2CE9-F3F7-4DB1-90C2-6682BFA19A11.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 181
OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My original post was if anyone dug any gold target at depth beyond 2 ft because the good stuff and older stuff is beyond 2 ft and yes it was 5 ft deep

Attachments

• 4DC2611D-E136-48DA-AD72-D53C89E039EF.jpeg
    4DC2611D-E136-48DA-AD72-D53C89E039EF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes people ask me often what does my devise actually do and I tell them it’s a gold locator

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds can be just below the surface and modern junk can be 5 feet deep. Our beaches here in Florida are ever changing from storms and beach renourishment. What was the target at the bottom of this hole you show here? We rarely show pics of the holes we dig unless it is to show insitu, the great find that was found there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is denser than Florida's beach sand, gold rings will sink till they hit something to stop the sinking be it trash, seashells, or the clay base under the sand. Lots of gold on our beaches, dig enough holes deep enough and you will find gold and silver rings without using a detector or so-called gold locator. Jewelry has been lost on our beaches for several hundred years, there are lots of gold rings still on our beaches.

Your original question was "Has anyone dug for an unknown target on the beach beyond 5 ft deep?"

Reactions: ARC

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Well first of all we engineered my locator not something you can buy on eBay and it’s made to locate all gold items and it 100 percent discriminates anywhere
Looks like you found one gold Earring? I would figure you had a few pounds by now.
And we made ours also.. engineered, I guess you would say.

Note, I'm not sure about Florida but most beaches, digging holes more than a (2) foot will get you locked up. I randomly put in that question for ..
SNAG-0005.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ARC
OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you found one gold Earring? I would figure you had a few pounds by now.
And we made ours also.. engineered, I guess you would say.

Note, I'm not sure about Florida but most beaches, digging holes more than a (2) foot will get you locked up. I randomly put in that question for ..
View attachment 2078879
Not true about digging holes more than 2ft will definitely not get you locked up since we are just identifying our gold targets been there done that

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are these the rods that Pete makes?
He can’t make them anymore sadly but yes we engineered it to what material it needs to be made out of and what exactly is in the chamber on the antenna because that is the most important factor that makes it work so well and I can lock onto big targets very easily at great distances as well and give you depth analysis

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He can’t make them anymore sadly but yes we engineered it to what material it needs to be made out of and what exactly is in the chamber on the antenna because that is the most important factor that makes it work so well and I can lock onto big targets very easily at great distances as well and give you depth analysis
He offered to make me one if I wanted one...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread