Man... my niece got into my rod bucket...
Anyway, my dowsing rods that were given to me by a vendor at a mining show after I gave a demonstration to a crowd of people around me have dissapeared after around 30 years of solid use... They were gold tipped and I could really feel their energy and they found pounds of gold or whatever I was looking for... After the crowd saw how easy that they were to use, the guy sold out fast and with a huge smile on his face, gave me that set, so they were full of great energy... We all have that favorite set of rods that we cherish forever and unfortunately I'm back to square one... I ordered a couple of different sets off of Amazon, just for fun BECAUSE - my wife threw out all of our good ol' metal coat hangers that always felt fine in a pinch. Some women love fancy hangers I guess...
And I bought these -
Amazon product ASIN B07JBMMV88
And these collapsibles that look like pens -
Amazon product ASIN B085VKG7NL
And I like the first set a lot. This is the first set that I've owned that seem to work almost as well as a willow branch does for water... I always liked using a fresh cut willow branch when looking for leaks in an old water supply that I took care of and this new wire set feels good in the hands.
But the collapsibles are just not... I mean, you can feel them, but not not like my old gold tipped set. But they work and are easily stored in my pocket, so there is some good that has come from them...
So... do I spend more money? Or just go with the new flow?
Here's a pic of my old set...