Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@joska Bring it to the cookout, I'd love to see a demonstration. I'll even supply the gold. You find it - you can keep it!!

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone dug for an unknown target on the beach beyond 5 ft deep?
I hunt the beaches often with a ML 800. Deepest find was a silver half dollar. 1942 Liberty. It was about 12” down sitting on lava rock. Probably been there sense the war. 5’ is pretty deep for commercial metal detector.

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt the beaches often with a ML 800. Deepest find was a silver half dollar. 1942 Liberty. It was about 12” down sitting on lava rock. Probably been there sense the war. 5’ is pretty deep for commercial metal detector.
Since the war that is.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
👍👍no problem thanks for the easy recovery I ever made but it’s all good I’m not going to take your gold but no problem finding it
Joska, I don't know how to pm you but would like to send a pm. Would you send me a pm and tell me how to do it. I like the picture of your rod. mine keeps finding pull tabs etc.

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Does "Joska" think we're idiots on this site?
Length of membership is a dead give-a-way.
But, I sure do get a good laugh at the thought of dowsing rods for gold - it goes as deep as his Bulls***.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Does "Joska" think we're idiots on this site?
Length of membership is a dead give-a-way.
But, I sure do get a good laugh at the thought of dowsing rods for gold - it goes as deep as his Bulls***.
Ha ha seriously for one thing it’s not a dowsing rod but an engineered gold only locator and yes I tried many bull crap devices for over 30 years but now have what works 100 percent and no I don’t expect you to believe me but it’s all good

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did santa claus bring you that
Our team and I put a lot of work to engineering this gold locating device and works 100 percent and I can easily hit big targets with it easily at a long distance in and out of water and it’s 100 percent discrimination as well

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are forgetting one thing....a 5 foot deep hole in florida Beach sand is virtually impossible by hand !! Go ahead and try....its a challenge just to keep it from filling and collapsing in on its self. Your gonna scoop out enormous amounts of sand, because the hole will have to be at least as wide as it is deep. And if you haven't hit water it's a miracle ✨️ 👌!! If your working in the kinetic surf zone, or intertidal zone you will have great difficulties !! Not totally impossible, but very difficult with out heavy equipment.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are forgetting one thing....a 5 foot deep hole in florida Beach sand is virtually impossible by hand !! Go ahead and try....its a challenge just to keep it from filling and collapsing in on its self. Your gonna scoop out enormous amounts of sand, because the hole will have to be at least as wide as it is deep. And if you haven't hit water it's a miracle ✨️ 👌!! If your working in the kinetic surf zone, or intertidal zone you will have great difficulties !! Not totally impossible, but very difficult with out heavy equipment.
Yes you’re right about that but I have seen posts where people are successful in digging but yes it’s a challenge

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you’re right about that but I have seen posts where people are successful in digging but yes it’s a challenge

Attachments

• 01E7A2FC-A868-408D-986F-E609123594D5.png
    01E7A2FC-A868-408D-986F-E609123594D5.png
    943.5 KB · Views: 49

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....honestly if your not piling up the spoils around the hole that's only a 2 1/2" to 3 foot hole !! And with water in the bottom.....well that's the end of the road !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would give it close to 4 ft.... but sure, even if that is 7 -8 foot hole....with water table hit you need coffer dam built.....remember standard ceilings are 8 foot ?? That hole isn't there yet !!

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joska, I don't know how to pm you but would like to send a pm. Would you send me a pm and tell me how to do it. I like the picture of your rod. mine keeps finding pull tabs e
Joska, I don't know how to pm you but would like to send a pm. Would you send me a pm and tell me how to do it. I like the picture of your rod. mine keeps finding pull tabs etc.
I don’t know but here is my email address [email protected]

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on the user's name then hit start conversation and type away.

Bioheat1969

Jan 1, 2021
Dudley, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our team and I put a lot of work to engineering this gold locating device and works 100 percent and I can easily hit big targets with it easily at a long distance in and out of water and it’s 100 percent discrimination as well
You should head over to Oak Island in Nove Scotia, the Lagina brothers need your help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread