Digging on the Confederate Lines

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up with Lee Dowdy from the Facebook group Historical Diggers. I took Lee to on of my civil war camp sites and he took me to one of his entrenchment sites. We had two decent hunts but it wasn't until yesterday that we really got on the sweet spot. That video is still being edited. But for now, check out what we found the first trip.
https://youtu.be/Rv47cGs950k

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

Upvote 10
outstanding.gif
thoroughly enjoyed watching your VID. I hope other's will notice that you were wearing your Camera (vs. holding it) - makes it easier on both the viewer and the digger. Don't forget to mount that "civil war" shovel (on the wall) you found!:laughing7:

I like your presentations,and those finds.I certainly would love to search an area like that again,since years ago I did well in the south in civil war areas.

Very nice!! Thanks for sharing!

outstanding.gif
thoroughly enjoyed watching your VID. I hope other's will notice that you were wearing your Camera (vs. holding it) - makes it easier on both the viewer and the digger. Don't forget to mount that "civil war" shovel (on the wall) you found!:laughing7:
Thanks so much. I try to get better at making videos each time I go out. Audio is the next problem I plan to tackle. Thanks so much for watching.

I like your presentations,and those finds.I certainly would love to search an area like that again,since years ago I did well in the south in civil war areas.
Thanks so much!

Nice video :icon_thumleft: Thanks

Thanks folks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back