What's new

stone tools found

camdelcie1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tx
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these stone tools in a field in Rio Grande City, TX. I would like to get help from our community to identify and determine the age of these stone tools. Your time and help is appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.
 

Attachments

  • arrows1.webp
    arrows1.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 133
  • arrows2.webp
    arrows2.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 2
And those 2 stone tools, I found them in the state of Tamaulipas, Mexico. Take a look and share your opinion. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1471544227155.webp
    1471544227155.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1471544242664.webp
    1471544242664.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 94
Any idea about how old can be those tools?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom