What's new

digitek availability

kenstein

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
577
Reaction score
619
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
What's going on with the Digitek. I was wanting to order a couple for the grandkids, but the dealer sites are saying "back-order-only. Kinda scared to do it without knowing if they'll make it for Christmas. Anybody heard anything about them? :icon_scratch:
 
I ordered one sometime in late Dec for myself from tekneticsdirect.com. There's a $50 off instant coupon plus free shipping. To get the coupon one just has to pick a dealer from the list of those participating. Also they will automatically send the kid size one with 20" lower rod good for those up to 5' 5" unless you move the selector to the 26.5" lower rod (same price, but $14.95 if ordered separately). I didn't see that when I ordered, so I got the 20" and took a longer one off another detector.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom