Dihrens CHRing Log

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to be like Wickaboag and just start a log so that I am not continuously posting bugging everyone with my posts!:laughing7:
I am not going to post nearly as much as everyone else on this thread, because I have been extrememly with school have only been CRH'ing once in the past month! :BangHead: Feel free to PM me about anything! My budget and time only allows me to buy CWR, not whole boxes. Not exactly the king of quarters like Wicka, but hope to find that dream roll someday!

Large Dollar Coins: $11
Silver: 0

Small Dollar Coins: $3
- 3 Susan B. Anthony's

Halves: /$736
Silver:
-11 40%
-0 90%

Quarters: /$1180

National Parks:
- Vicksburg
- Chickasaw
- Olympic
- Grand Canyon
- Mount Hood
- Yosemite
- Gettysburg
- Acadia
- El Yunque
- Hot Springs
- Glacier
- Yellowstone
- Hawaii Volcanoes
- Great Basin
- White Mountain
- Perry's Victory

Other:
- District of Columbia
- Guam
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hawaii
- Puerto Rico
- 1 Panamanian Commemorative Quarter
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands

-Bicentennials: 36

Proofs:
- 2004 S Michigan state quarter

Dimes: /$400
Silver: 1
- 1957 Rosie

Nickels: /$52

Pennies: /$98.50
- 1958 Wheat
- 1957 D Wheat (2)
- 1956 D Wheat (4)
- 1956 Wheat
- 1955 D Wheat (2)
- 1954 Wheat (1)
- 1954 D Wheat
- 1952 D Wheat
- 1951 Wheat
- 1951 D Wheat
- 1947 D Wheat
- 1945 D Wheat
- 1945 Wheat (2)
- 1944 Wheat (4)
- 1941 Wheat
- 1941 S Wheat
- 1940 Wheat
- 1939 Wheat
- 1919 S Wheat

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Agreed :) Glad to be an inspiration ;) And no luck on them Quarters? There's a reason I'm King! :)
Sorry to be rude. but it's a little confusing.
For example
"Halves:/1,056
Can't just do ... "Halves- 0/582$
:o
Wicka :)

Haha guess you got em all Wicka! Thats very true. Thanks! Will change that now! I actually wrote it down like that originally in a notebook, but when I put it on my computer, I took the extra time to change it. Haha and yah now that I look over it all, your right.

Haha guess you got em all Wicka! Thats very true. Thanks! Will change that now! I actually wrote it down like that originally in a notebook, but when I put it on my computer, I took the extra time to change it. Haha and yah now that I look over it all, your right.

My Quarter supply from the laundry ran dry. Checked today, 0 :(
And yeah, I write it like that in my spread sheet =P
Thank you!
Wicka

Made the edits, and also put in the new totals from some quarters and one roll of dimes today. No silvers in either. At both my dump bank and my pickup bank, the tellers immediately said, "Hey its great to see you! You haven't been by in a long time! How is high school going?" I though that was pretty awesome.

Made the edits, and also put in the new totals from some quarters and one roll of dimes today. No silvers in either. At both my dump bank and my pickup bank, the tellers immediately said, "Hey its great to see you! You haven't been by in a long time! How is high school going?" I though that was pretty awesome.

Lol! My tellers say the same but that's because 2 are family, and the other thinks I'm cute =D
Nothing wrong with that right? They all look for silver coins for me :) And one saved a red seal 1962 2$ =) Lovin' it! Hoping to get back into the game soon, good luck! I'm in highschool too, only a sophomore. . Honors classes are kicking my butt! :l
Well, good luck ;D I'll be sure to check in to make sure you're still hunting =)
Wickaboag

Nope definitely nothing wrong with that! You sure she isn't to old for you though? ;) Haha. Wow that's awesome that she saves you everything! Do you think I should ask my teller that? And I'm just a goofy freshy. Or at least that's what they call freshman at my school. Haha. Good luck with those honors courses! Don't check back to often! I don't want to distract you from school!

I check TNET and CoinFlation in school! Nothing distracts me ;D And yeah, we call em freshys too ;D And ofcourse! Ask a teller, just say "have you seen any old coins come through lately?" If yes, ask if they still got them, if they don't still got, ask if they can save em for you. if no, just say "if one crosses your path. Just save it for me :)"

Whew I'm not the only one who does that! Haha! Okay thanks! The teller is so sweet always telling me who dropped me off and where they came from (if she knows). What has your CRH'ing schedule been like since school started?

Whew I'm not the only one who does that! Haha! Okay thanks! The teller is so sweet always telling me who dropped me off and where they came from (if she knows). What has your CRH'ing schedule been like since school started?

More than in the summer! Spent the summer traveling, was only home a week or two. First two weeks of school were great CRH. Go every day before work, walk to bank, pick up coin, have boss pick me up there. Go to work, get paid :) And go home and search :D re-roll. Do it again tomorrow =)
Wicka

Wickaboag said:
More than in the summer! Spent the summer traveling, was only home a week or two. First two weeks of school were great CRH. Go every day before work, walk to bank, pick up coin, have boss pick me up there. Go to work, get paid :) And go home and search :D re-roll. Do it again tomorrow =)
Wicka

Jealous!

Found this in a quarter roll yesterday. It is very shiny, and the mint mark is P. it is a Pennsylvania state quarter from 1999. Is it a proof or just a shiny coin? He can I tell for future reference?

Attachments

• image-1791750528.jpg
    image-1791750528.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 110
  • image-4088443302.jpg
    image-4088443302.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 121
Proof coins have the "S" mintmark after the 1960s. Before that they had no mintmark, or P, but you can tell by the proof finish.

429692d1332691579t-1945-s-jefferson-nickel-proof-jeffersonnickel1942-psilverngcpf-11.jpg

2012-proof-dime-obv.jpg

Last edited:
Going tomorrow and hopefully getting $150 in quarters and halves if they have any!! Wish me luck!

Wickaboag said:
Goodluck!
CWR/MWR?
Hope they're solid ag Dihren :)
Wickaboag

Thanks! Mostly customer wrapped. My town and bank are so small thats all it usually is. Other times its usually a 50/50 mix of CWR and MWR's. My goal is one silver quarter! Haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back