T teh nzectar Jr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2008 #1 I'm already thinking about getting a half dollar box, but what about dimes or quarters. Should I try some? Also, what are the prices for boxes or bags of those? Thanks. Upvote 0
I'm already thinking about getting a half dollar box, but what about dimes or quarters. Should I try some? Also, what are the prices for boxes or bags of those? Thanks.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Aug 4, 2008 #2 Dimes- Bags - $1000, boxes- $250 - expect 1 per $250 Quarters- Bags - $1000, boxes - $500 - expect 1 per $3000.
Dimes- Bags - $1000, boxes- $250 - expect 1 per $250 Quarters- Bags - $1000, boxes - $500 - expect 1 per $3000.
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Aug 4, 2008 #3 Yep... Jim is SPOT ON. He gave you good numbers. ~Dave
G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2008 #4 I say try a few, some areas are better than others. Then you can decide for yourself if you like them or not. I find about 1.5 silver dimes/$250 and 1 quarter/$2000 Every area will be a bit different.
I say try a few, some areas are better than others. Then you can decide for yourself if you like them or not. I find about 1.5 silver dimes/$250 and 1 quarter/$2000 Every area will be a bit different.
jewelerdave Hero Member Joined Aug 29, 2007 Messages 850 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Collins, Colorado Detector(s) used I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes! Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others XRF spectrometer, Common sense. Primary Interest: Prospecting Aug 6, 2008 #5 never found a silver quarter in a roll, did find one at a teller station once. Its my only one!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Aug 6, 2008 #6 I found several Barber dimes along with Mercurys in my last box(es). Anything is possible. AMC