What's new

Dime and Quarter Results*If you are jealous of seeing silver, please dont look*

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Dime and Quarter Results*If you are jealous of seeing silver, please don't look*

I picked up $600 in quarters and $400 in dime hand rolls. I found my first Mercury dime.
1- 1943 quarter
1- 1944 quarter
1- 1941 s Mercury dime
1- 1960 d dime
1- 1964 d dime

1- penny
1- Canadian nickel and quarter, non-silver.

HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_03.webp
    ScreenHunter_03.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0
Re: Dime and Quarter Results*If you are jealous of seeing silver, please don't look*

Congrats on your first Merc........Okay, I'm jealous!!
 
Re: Dime and Quarter Results*If you are jealous of seeing silver, please don't look*

LJ said:
Congrats on your first Merc........Okay, I'm jealous!!
Great, that was my intention :wink:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom