Ben Cartwright SASS
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1,659
- Reaction score
- 1,652
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Whites, Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Returned my dimes from the $1000 dime bag to 3 different banks coiunters.
I ended up with $979.
I took 7 SILVER dimes out and probably dropped at least 3 under my desk, that means it should have been $999. There were a bunch of pennies, probably 20 or so, so call it $998
SO either the bag is short or the counters are wrong. I don't dump where I get bags or boxes so ...
My feeling is that it could be a combination of both.
I ended up with $979.
I took 7 SILVER dimes out and probably dropped at least 3 under my desk, that means it should have been $999. There were a bunch of pennies, probably 20 or so, so call it $998
SO either the bag is short or the counters are wrong. I don't dump where I get bags or boxes so ...
My feeling is that it could be a combination of both.
Upvote
0



-- that should cover it








