What's new

Dimes Again Today

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Searched 2 boxes and $660.00 in handrolls. Only got three Rosies today. Tiny bit for the pile.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
after that I bet you saying why are you doing dimes, aye?

more for the pile though :icon_thumright:. am curious any 1964?
 
Rich, Had a long day too! But some or one is better than nuttin'
Hang in there,
rileyboy
 
Why did you switch Rich? I think in comparison you were still cleaning up on the silver half dollars.

Golden Silver
 
Hey, I get it Rich, I also get tired of looking at one denomination (halves) all the time.
Congrats, ffd
 
wait...did u completely switch to dimes now????? none the less, still, silver is silver no matter how small, and it all adds up...keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom