What's new

Dimes and Quarters

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Did $300 in dimes and $200 in quarters. All hand rolled. Quarters were a skunk. Dimes gave up:
Roosies: 1949,1964.
Canadian: 1995,2001.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Enamel, I know you are the error king. How many error dimes and quarters did you find last year? If you found any what were they?
 
You were lucky to find those silver Rossies, I am yet to find any silver in dimes or quarters. Go pennies!
 
silvereagle78 said:
Enamel, I know you are the error king. How many error dimes and quarters did you find last year? If you found any what were they?
Haven't had much luck with them. Did find a 1987p possible misplaced mintmark last year. It's listed in the Cherrypicker's Guide.
HH
Gilbert
 
enamel7 said:
silvereagle78 said:
Enamel, I know you are the error king. How many error dimes and quarters did you find last year? If you found any what were they?
Haven't had much luck with them. Did find a 1987p possible misplaced mintmark last year. It's listed in the Cherrypicker's Guide.
HH
Gilbert
I've been hitting them hard lately(as much as time allows) and can't seem to bring anything in other than greased die errors! I have found so many of these I don't even know if thats what they are. Well the hunt will continue, good luck enamel/gilbert :thumbsup: HH, SE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom