What's new

Dimes Out Perform Halves Today.........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep....one of those days. The halves roughed me up a bit today, but it wasn't the first time & won't be the last. One 40% from 4 boxes.....ouch! Had a hard time figuring out how to stack these for the picture.....ha!

I picked myself up, knocked the dust off of me and went bought a couple of boxes of dimes. They treated me a little better. Found 6 silver dimes with two being Mercs and one of the Mercs in excellent shape which surprised me. I thought for sure when I first saw it from the edge it was a 64.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day......bring on the next boxes........... ;D

Oh, on a side note my friend found about 20 something silver halves today, but the best part is in those 20 something was a 68-S, a 69-S and a 70-S..........unbelievable. The report I got was they were in very good shape too......very few contact marks.
 

Attachments

  • P5070006.webp
    P5070006.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 375
  • P5070010.webp
    P5070010.webp
    14 KB · Views: 380
  • P5070009.webp
    P5070009.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
Great find on the dimes LJ.

Congrats
Cat
 
Wow! That's a great Merc! It looks like almost full bands on the back. That one may be worth something.
 
Any day you get more 90% than 40% is a good day. Kudos on an excellent stacking job LJ! ;D
 
A nice offset for the halfs! WTG LJ! ;D

Red
 
Nice job on those dimes LJ ... those Mercs are really neat looking coins and congrat to your friend on a unreal score on 3 consecutive proofs that is neat ... Ed
 
I love the merc's, IMHO I think they are just about the prettiest coin that you can find!!!
Great find on the 1939 congrats.
John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom