What's new

dimes

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well I normally average 2 silvers for every $500 bag but I have been on a dry spell worse then the dust bowl (but then they were all silver) just finished skunk bag #14 (in a row) The bank got in some new "help" and I have my suspection that they are helping themself to the silver. I will have to try to find out next week when I go in with out letting on what I am doing with the coins... could bring up the 2009 dimes to see if they will keep an eye open for them for me.

gave up on halves from that bank after I got 38 skunks in a row, yes complete skunks no proofs no post 2001 nothing. I still do halves just not as many and not from that bank.
 

Attachments

  • Skunk.webp
    Skunk.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
I do hand rolls only. They are much easier to open. I can search $200 worth in about twenty minutes.

OWS
 
I sure love those dimes, but after 3 years of hunting 'em I know it's way cheaper to just buy the silver. ffd
 
sorry, bro
looks like that bank branch has it in for you
time to move on
 
After they got on to you, the bank started giving you the banks own dumps. The bank or a manager or someone with some position, is searching the coins and then giving you what they reject. Many banks can wrap their own coins. Were these sealed boxes, or bags of rolls, or bags of loose coins? 14 skunks in a row in unheard of with dimes.
 
somethings not right there. I've never had a skunk dime bag.Go to another bank.
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom