?? Come on guys if that ever happened it was for sure not a everytime thing!!! Most I have found in a box is 7 silver dimes. I would have been happy with your finds!packerbacker said:How much is a box of dimes or do they vary?

rwb83 said:Searched a box of dimes yesterday and got 1 1944 merc and one 1964 Rosie. Where are my 52 silver dime boxeslol
silver spoon said:the 52 is no joke im one of those people that got 52 1 week ago ill give you a hint go to a town thats population is under 1000 and ask to get dime rolls in the back of there valt it works it worked for me!
silver spoon said:the 52 is no joke im one of those people that got 52 1 week ago ill give you a hint go to a town thats population is under 1000 and ask to get dime rolls in the back of there valt it works it worked for me!
I usually have better luck driving out to the big towns with 2,000 people or more.