discouraged....

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
Hi all...

Just curious if anyone else has ever gotten to a point of frustration with the hobby so bad they contemplated selling off their gear.
In the past couple weeks I've been yelled at, threatened, had golf balls hit directly at me and for what? A few coins and a stupid penguin bracelet bead?
Has anyone felt like this before? If so, what was the end result? How did you shake the frustration?

Anyone interested in an ATP package? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy note 2 using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all...

Just curious if anyone else has ever gotten to a point of frustration with the hobby so bad they contemplated selling off their gear.
In the past couple weeks I've been yelled at, threatened, had golf balls hit directly at me and for what? A few coins and a stupid penguin bracelet bead?
Has anyone felt like this before? If so, what was the end result? How did you shake the frustration?

Anyone interested in an ATP package? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy note 2 using TreasureNet

Hitting golf balls at you sounds like assault with a deadly weapon which at least warrants having them arrested if not some self defense measures.

EasyriderTX

Apr 4, 2013
DFW area
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found several older foundation sites with Google Earth in my area. I am in the process of trying to locate the landowners to ask permission.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TreasureNet

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found several older foundation sites with Google Earth in my area. I am in the process of trying to locate the landowners to ask permission.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TreasureNet

Great places to go to im allways on the,hunt for those types of locations lots of history in most

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread