hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrL's

aarthrj3811 said:
So you admit that you have not done any research on this website..Poor boy is lost again..Art

Art, so funny seeing these two skeps EE and J___________________________P providing wild and wacky theories on how LRLs work, when we the users know how simple they are and how effective is to locate gold from long distance.
In fact I came to know that more and more independent miners in Brazil 's gold mining region are sending their ordinary MDs to the garbage can and getting more LRLs. Mineoros, Okms , imagers and swivel types for locating.

Actually how can possibly any ordinary MD on Earth locate a gold vein??? :laughing7:

Let's hear the wild guesses.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Your right hung..While some gold veins do come to the surface those can be located with a gold pan. Some gold veins are vertical so would be almost impossible to find with a conventional metal detector..With a conventional metal detector the miner would have some tough decisions to make. How many years he is willing to swing his tool in hopes there is a vein less than a foot deep in a 25 square mile area. How many pull tabs he is willing to dig in the area..Not a very good tool to use would be my guess..art
No theory here hung..Just the facts

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327684.msg2376139.html#msg2376139
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327684.msg2376634.html#msg2376634
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327684.msg2377600.html#msg2377600
I have been waiting for almost one year now..Art

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Morning Eddie: You posted -->However, there are those here that will not or cannot believe anything that wasn't in their school books.
What hasn't been mentioned, is that any book is by it's very nature are 'at least' a few years behind, most are 10 20 years behind, and in today's world that is unacceptable as being up to date.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO EE, you posted "show me".
nah for two reasons.

One, if you do the search yourself it is more impressive and you actually learn something.

Two: Frankly i am too busy and also, 'I was born lazy, and have successfully dedicated my life to not changing".

Sides, we are supposedly talking about theories, not actual present performance

Don Jose de La Mancha

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
Rockhound, I enjoy your posts. However, there are those here that will not or cannot believe anything that wasn't in their school books. They are called "pseudo-skeptics", because they do not follow true skeptical reasoning. There are several here that just like to start a ruckus. Email and PM's are the best method of transferring pertinent info.

Now, a skeptic wouldn't have a problem with the content of this post. But pseudo skeptics will.. ::)

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Sorry, but neither schooling nor skepticism have anything whatsoever to do with the fact that no LRL has ever been proven to work.

All of your insults, and side stories, and phony excuses, are merely your weak attempts to divert away from that fact. Because there is nothing you can do about it.

The rest of the proven facts, like the so-called electronic circuits being totally phony and non-functional, are merely corroborating evidence.

You just can't "explain away" the fact that your LRLs just don't work.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

Like I said....pseudo skeptics will have a problem with my post. Thank you for clarifying your position.

My position has always been totally clear.

Too bad you are just now figuring it out.

Like I and others have said, I am not a skeptic (nor your contrived pseudo version, either), but if you haven't been able to understand that, given all the times that we have said it, then there is no use in repeating it to you now.

Prove your claims, like everyone else does.

Well, I suppose you just verified your clarification.

My claim is that you and your ilk are pseudo skeptics. As for proof, we have your posts. You come up with some idiotic list based on past posts and claim it is your "predictions". It's easy to make "predictions" based on the past that repeats itself. Your whole "list" is just an attempt to discredit people who believe differently than you. And you are partly correct...there are no skeptics here. But you are wrong when you claim there are no pseudo skeptics here.

There are entire websites exposing your ways....created by true skeptics that can't stand the ways of the pseudos.

Personally, and this is only my opinion, I think that people who go sticking their nose into peoples lives, beliefs, hobbies, etc in order to force their beliefs on others are demented individuals that have realized their life is on a fast track to zeroville and they want to take others along for the ride.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
Personally, and this is only my opinion, I think that people who go sticking their nose into peoples lives, beliefs, hobbies, etc in order to force their beliefs on others are demented individuals that have realized their life is on a fast track to zeroville and they want to take others along for the ride.

#8, 9 & 10. As always.

Con Artists hate this list.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey LT that’s a # two..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

http://www.humormatters.com/kidsjoke.htm
This first one is not a riddle but it will get you started.
A little girl goes to see the doctor. She's got a pea in one nostril, a grape in the other, and a string bean stuck in her ear. She says to the doctor, "I don't feel good."

The doctor replies, "The problem is clear to me. You're not eating right!"
~EE~
Kindergarten poty jokes.
That's your level, conartie.
Hey LT..Now that we have an answer for #2 we must get an answer for # 3..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
http://www.humormatters.com/kidsjoke.htm
This first one is not a riddle but it will get you started.
A little girl goes to see the doctor. She's got a pea in one nostril, a grape in the other, and a string bean stuck in her ear. She says to the doctor, "I don't feel good."

The doctor replies, "The problem is clear to me. You're not eating right!"
~EE~
Kindergarten poty jokes.
That's your level, conartie.
Hey LT..Now that we have an answer for #2 we must get an answer for # 3..Art

con-nutty---

Have you ever posted anything on this thread which is appropriate to the title?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrL's
~EE~
Well, I can tell you that it doesn't work like a TV.
~EE~
Is that because of the quality of the signals you get with your eyes closed, or because of the trees and cliffs and boulders and stuff?
...Just askin'
~EE~
I can say that there have been many cases of confirmed out-of-body experiences, and in every case reported, they saw and heard things going on around them. Not only in the room they were in, but sometimes in adjacent rooms, and even elsewhere. And the accuracy of their experiences have been confirmed.
~EE~
Your links don't shed any light on anything. They both refer to already publically known "views" and theories. There is no actual, established, fact presented on either of them. This is plainly stated within their texts.
~EE~
They have been publishing words.
When those words say "view," it just means view. When they say "theory," it's just a theory.
~EE~
I think everybody that's going to post, has already posted.
It looks like it's your turn
Have you..Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

#8, 9 & 10. As always.

Con Artists hate this list.

They probably do, I wouldn't know. But....the list itself is a total fabrication made up by you based on past postings...and then you try to use it to discredit people that think for themselves. Pitiful.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

EddieR said:
They probably do, I wouldn't know. But....the list itself is a total fabrication made up by you based on past postings...and then you try to use it to discredit people that think for themselves. Pitiful.

You degrade the list and verify it's veracity in
the same post, neat trick! :icon_thumleft:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrL's
~EE~
Well, I can tell you that it doesn't work like a TV.
~EE~
Is that because of the quality of the signals you get with your eyes closed, or because of the trees and cliffs and boulders and stuff?
...Just askin'
~EE~
I can say that there have been many cases of confirmed out-of-body experiences, and in every case reported, they saw and heard things going on around them. Not only in the room they were in, but sometimes in adjacent rooms, and even elsewhere. And the accuracy of their experiences have been confirmed.
~EE~
Your links don't shed any light on anything. They both refer to already publically known "views" and theories. There is no actual, established, fact presented on either of them. This is plainly stated within their texts.
~EE~
They have been publishing words.
When those words say "view," it just means view. When they say "theory," it's just a theory.
~EE~
I think everybody that's going to post, has already posted.
It looks like it's your turn
Have you..Art

Anyone able to read would know that I have.

What a dumb reply you made, connutty. It's all documented right in the thread.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
calculator can shoot a magic treasure finding beam because they were conned into believing such a ridiculous concept is really thinking for themselves.
Nice theory.. Owner/operators say your theories are completely made up..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
But....the list itself is a total fabrication made up by you based on past postings...and then you try to use it to discredit people that think for themselves.

Wrong again. The Predictable Pattern of Con Artists is a list of methods used to deceive others.

That's plain and simple. It's also obvious to anyone with common sense who reads it.

Name any particular item of the list that you think is false.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
pronghorn said:
EddieR said:

Neat trick...indeed!

A calculator can shoot a magic treasure finding beam because they were conned into believing such a ridiculous concept is really thinking for themselves. ::) ::)

Interesting that you are the only one here that keeps referring to a calculator shooting a magic treasure finding beam. You must really believe it since you are THE ONLY ONE HERE that says that.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

EddieR said:
SWR said:
pronghorn said:
EddieR said:

Neat trick...indeed!

A calculator can shoot a magic treasure finding beam because they were conned into believing such a ridiculous concept is really thinking for themselves. ::) ::)

Interesting that you are the only one here that keeps referring to a calculator shooting a magic treasure finding beam. You must really believe it since you are THE ONLY ONE HERE that says that.

This must be from childrens book of immature comebacks.
What are you going to do next, repeat everything he says,
hold your breath, tell your mommy?

The following is a preemptive response to the childish
insult you will direct towards me, in a language you are
best suited to understand.

"I know you are but what am I"?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
But....the list itself is a total fabrication made up by you based on past postings...and then you try to use it to discredit people that think for themselves.

Wrong again. The Predictable Pattern of Con Artists is a list of methods used to deceive others.

That's plain and simple. It's also obvious to anyone with common sense who reads it.

Name any particular item of the list that you think is false.

Oh, okay.....so how about posting the source where you got the list from, then.

Failure to do so will be proof that you alone made it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread