Displaced Soil Detector

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nokta Engineering has produced a displaced soil detector, not a metal detector. Anything in the ground buried either metal, mineral or stone displaces soil or creates space. This detector looks for that space down to a depth of 8 meters or 26 feet. Its called the: Golden King (Detector) Deep Processor Radar and they come in two models: Golden King NGR Basic: Introductory Price $5,989.00 USD and the Golden King DPR Plus: Introductory Price $7,719.00 USD. Quite pricey for the standard detectorist but for others it might produce the wealth of Midas.
I saw one being tested at Kellyco and it was very interesting but too rich for my budget. I looked it up in their online catalog and the ad explains all it can do.
I'm thinking its the same technology that the military uses to search for Mines as most are now made without metal. :thumbsup:

Actually the Golden King is an induction balance metal Detector, that can ID objects depending on size up to 4 meters. Anything deeper and it can tell if an anomaly has displaced the soil.

JW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back