What's new

do i still hold the record?

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
26 straight skunck boxes of 1/2s last year and i'm back with 2 boxes for thursday,i hope its a new year
 
Upvote 0
I hope so. Sorry, but that is a record I don't want to touch.
 
believe me it still makes me sick,i couldn't even look at the CRHing section here cause it made me ill
 
Somebody else had a long streak last year, but I don't think it was that long. You are more than overdue, that's for sure. Hope your next is filled with Walkers!

HH.
 
Good Luck and lets hope that record remains standing. I dont want to break that one.

HH
Cat
 
The way things are going I may have a chance at that record... I'm on my 9th box of "skunks IN A ROW" with 3 more to follow this week.
 
Now how do you know the three more are skunks? They may not be.... LOL

HH
Cat
 
I meant I have 3 more boxes to try to snap the cold streak
 
yep I know what you meant I was just teasing you cause that is not what you said. I just picked up my boxes.

HH
Good luck
Cat
 
That beats my 16 box streak last year. I'll try not to take the record from you.
 
My record last year was 44 straight skunks of halves....I don't want to go there again...still have nightmares about it.
 
44? holy crap :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...and you kept going?your a bigger man than me.............i'd say congrats but we both know how much it hurts :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 
I know Bomber, I still feel it everyday. Ya know the feeling you get from a box once you start a few rolls and find nothing but marked coins. Who they hell has the time to mark almost every coin?
 
i used to mark about 100 out of 500 and then i started getting my coins back and stopped.its been just shy of a year,kind of excited and yet ready fordisappointment to my 2 boxes on thursday
 
Hey bomber, Good luck!! my friend.
Thanks for the encouragement, will try this out.
Maybe will have beginners luck ;D
 
im slowly catching up i searched $2100 in three days and not a single silver
 
The great Ooba Jooba says you will have success soon!

HH
 
wasn't yesterday :P
 
I am actually losing money these days...the equation is as follows:

skunks + short rolls + crappy counters = -$

maybe it is time to PUNT!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom